Monday, September 26, 2011

On the road again!

Got it all back together Sunday. Put the road wheels and tires on and calibrated the speedometer. Then it started to rain, back into the garage.

Today (Monday) I went for a test drive over to Advanced driveline to pay my bill.

Then off to Costco to fill it up. All kinds of looks, thumbs up and questions on the way. Checked the mileage and it turned out to be 15.441 MPG. Guess I have to back off on the throttle a bit or use bigger tires.



I put Gizmo's car seat in and put him in it. Then when I started it up, he did not want to have anything to do with it. Just a bit too loud for him.

On the way back home from Costco, I took the tollway and went through the toll booth instead of the high speed through lane to check out the e-pass sticker. It worked.

No comments: